Today, the use of chemical based products are rampant in the market. Not knowing the effects it could bring to oneself. Although, there are still numerous individuals that prefer organic products and that they can also easily be found in their homes usually in the kitchen. Now, we will be discussing for a short time on why some people still prefer to use organic products to use organic products?
Everyone have their own preferences. Behind their choices lies their reasons. We all know that the use of organic product are often considered as much more healthier because of the presence of different natural elements, minerals and nutrients due to compliance with the quality regarding organic farming. Using organic products also promotes concern for the welfare of the environment. Whatever the reasons may be as long as it gives individual a good benefit, then go for it. Even I myself usually use and create my own organic product hacks using fruits and vegetables.
When I searched on-line where to find organic products, I found the bioskin coco and two products stands out for me, since I have been using chemical based products for my hair, it slowly becomes frizzy, oily greasy dull and having split ends. This two products are Papaya Coconut Coco Milk Hair & Scalp and Papaya Coconut Coco Milk Shampoo.
For now, I wanted to share with you the Top 5 Tips of Doing Your Own Organic Hair Care at home.
- First,Coconut Oil Massage. When I was in high school, I usually get jealous of my friends hair. She had a very beautiful dark long and straight hair. It was very attractive to look at. I've been dreaming to have a hair like that. So, I did ask her what product she's been using to have a hair like that? And she told me her secret. I found out that she's been using a coconut oil in her hair and I did the same thing. I buy a coconut in the market and I roughly shred it into pieces using a grater, After that, I put it into a small piece cloth and firmly squeeze the coconut inside to release a coconut oil. The process is finished just by those simple steps.
- Using Avocado for Hair Care. Due to some curiosity. I have thought of trying another organic product that can also easily be found in the kitchen. It is no other than, the use of avocado fruit. I have been looking to Internet of how will avocado be able to use for hair care. It is said that avocado will benefit your hair since it is rich in fatty amino acids. And it helps provide long lasting moisture to the hair. It also has vitamin E that helps keep your hair healthy. I only did a few simple steps. First, you need to prepare cup of yogurt and 1/2 ripe avocado. Using a bowl I mashed the avocado and mixed it with yogurt. Now, when it is properly mixed you can start applying the mixture in your hair and scalp. Once your done applying the mixture to your hair, wait until 20-30 minutes before washing your hair .
- Aloe Vera. Here is another natural product that can be use as hair care. I used to worry about my hair , since it is already started thinning. I already knew about this aloe vera plant that it's effects could help. I was already in college when my best-friend also experience the same thing and she tried it. I witnessed that it gives her good effects. It as more like months of applying the aloe vera plant. To apply it on your hair, you will need the aloe vera leaf. Peel it and you will see the transparent gel inside. Once you are done peeling, you can instantly use the gel and rub it your scalp and as well to your hair. Let it sit for an hour. Then later, you can wash your hair using mild shampoo. Repeat it for 2-3 times in a week.
- Lemon Juice. We can easily find this thing everywhere. My mother used to tell me that I should try it for my dandruff. to go away. But, what I did is that, first, I collect lemons, and cut it in the middle. Then I squeeze it for it's juice to my hair and scalp and leave it for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- Honey. It will help replenish from the bad effects caused by sun exposure. You will need 1/2 cup of honey and then massage it into your clean, damp hair. Let it sit for 20 minutes and later rinse it off. You can also use it together with 2 tbsp. of olive oil, and egg yolk. Mix it all together, and apply it on your hair.
There are so many ways you can do to take good care of your hair at home. Above, are just a short list to help you. You would need to try it for yourself or avail our two hair care products Papaya Coconut Coco Milk Hair & Scalp and Papaya Coconut Coco Milk Shampoo. After all, the list are organic as well as our products there's no harm in trying.